PATRICK PETERSON BLOG
Caption This Pic
Last week's winner was John Sirlin. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your gear.
Go to my Facebook page to see this week's picture and comment with your caption for a chance to win. https://www.facebook.com/PatrickPeterson21
Last week's pic and comment: "71% of the world is covered by water, sometimes I get thirsty covering the other 29%!"